Saturday, May 22, 2010

29 5/7 weeks


Time has gone my so quickly I can't believe in almost 10 weeks we will hopefully have a little on here! Sad to say but I think I'm going to miss him inside. I wish he didn't have to keep growing and I could keep him in there :) Oh well! I was thinking of things I'm going to miss when he gets out like

*Baylee giving my tummy kisses every time I see her

*Calvin going crazy everytime I hold another baby and it cries or moves

*Calvin bouncing around when we listen to music in the truck and he feels the bass

*Kyle giving Calvin the nightly kiss and telling him to be a good boy so mommy can get some sleep. (It hardly never works, :) but it is so cute!)

I'm anxious and excited for this little guy! He's already so spoiled, I know hard to imagine! I'm not quite sure who is worse at bringing home things for him, me or Kyle. Kyle will find such cute clothes and sneak them into the house then can hardly wait to show them to me! He brought home a cute little Carhart overall outfit that I can't wait to put him in it. This picture of me at 27 weeks. SO BIG! and I don't know if there is any more room for him to streatch, but he's already found that little space underneath my ribs to keep his little limbs. I'll keep posting pictures and keep updating!

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I am anxious for him to come too! He will be a cute and spoiled little thing. Yay! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. You are such a cute little pregnant lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable!! So cute! I hope to meet this little guy when he makes his enterance into this world! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! OOOO! I am so excited for you! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cute pregnant mommy. I can't wait for Baby Calvin to come either. Brylee doesn't understand why Calvin has to come live with you and Uncle Kyle. She'll be a happy cousin when he's here and she can be oh so helpful. He will definately be spoiled which baby hasn't been in our family right?!

    ReplyDelete