Saturday, May 1, 2010

Catching up

Ok, Ok, so It's been a while I know! And I have good reason for it, many of them. 1) I work over 40 hours a week 2)I have mounds of laundry 3) I'm pregnant and most days if I remember to not lock my locker keys in my work locker with my truck keys and purse I've survived a day at work and 4) English and writing were never one of my strong points in life! lol

Kyle and I were sealed in the Draper, Utah temple in February. :) He's stuck with me for life, poor guy! We found out a few weeks after that that we are having a little boy in August!! We're SO excited! He's going to be very spoiled and we already know it! Kyle decided on his first name, and I chose his middle name, Calvin James. It was fun to see Kyle's face during the ultra sound when she told us it was going to be a boy. He's been very supportive and has been able to make it to EVERY Doctor's appointment so far. He's an amazing husband. I'm very lucky. Everything is going great. So far so good. I'll keep an update more often :) maybe... don't hold your breath though! :)

3 comments:

  1. We'll just have to keep bugging each other. I knew that would make you update your blog... I love you! I hope you are feeling well. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the more often you blog, the easier it gets. You get to the point when every time you do something you think, "I should blog this!" Trust me. It sort of gets annoying. =)

    ReplyDelete