Monday, September 13, 2010

Tiny Miracles

It's amazing how something so little can change your life forever. I have to admit, when the doctor first told Kyle and I we were expecting, I had mixed feelings and emotions. I remember thinking I'm not ready to add to our family and I just want to be a wife, not a wife and a mother. My feelings changed as Calvin grew inside me. I loved this little guy way more then I could even imagine I would. Some things I just love or did love when he was still inside-
*baby hiccups (they just tend to have somehting about them)
*The way his daddy's eyes shined when he first held Calvin
*Catching Kyle talking to him about things
*Listening to the symphony Kyle and Calvin give me every night snoring
*His chin quiver when he gets upset
*Those dang kissable cheeks!
*The cute little smiles and half smiles that you have to quickly catch
*Seeing all the nieces/nephews interact with him
*Not having to fight for the favorite aunt award, because i get to be the favorite mom!
*And just being a family!
It's hard to imagine life without this little guy in Kyle and My life, He just belongs. It's a movement of 2 becoming 3, built with a lot of love.

2 comments:

  1. You are an awesome mom! Little C is so lucky! I love you! He is still a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...Now I am fighting to become the favorite Aunt. You are an amazing mom. C's cheeks are way to kissable and he is such the snuggler. Sending love!!

    ReplyDelete