Thursday, September 30, 2010

Adapting

Even though it's been 8 weeks since this little guy has joined our lives, it still is an adjustment everyday. It's amazing how much you can love a little human being so much, even when you have to wake up to feed, and change them. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have to admit, we went to Idaho Falls today to shop and he is a wonderful shopper! :) I'm so lucky! lol Towards the end he wasn't quite so fond of it, but I got away with it for quite a few hours! Here are some picts of him most recently.

Miss B is such a great helper! She loves to help feed Mr. C, when we switched over to a bottle, she yelled "Yippee!! Now he's big enough for a bottle!" lol she made me laugh.



This is from when we went to I.F. with Daddy and Grandpa L to get supplies for our new house! He was a good little passenger, until he got hungry, then his face turns 3 shades of red and he screams until he gets some food! Don't worry I think this was 2 weeks ago, his cheeks have doubled since then!



He loves it when mommy plays dress up! Really he doesn't but until he tells me to stop, I can right? Or unless he can talk his dad into taking off the acessories that his mom puts on him! LOL

This is such a cute outfit! The CEO and his wife of my work gave it to us, they are big motorcycle fans, it has them on the outfit, and the hat. He did really well, until Brother (aka Mr. W) decided that the hat needed to be in his mouth and not on Mr. C's head, which created a problem since the hat has a chin strap, needless to say Mr. C was yelling because the hat pulling on his chin, and Brother was screaming because he couldn't get it off Mr. C to eat it :) We put the hat up after that! lol
He grows too fast! We're already in 3-6 month clothes, he's so tall, not quite fitting them anywhere else, but he stretches them clear to the toes! His daddy says he's going to be taller then him when he turns two. I'm saying our ultra-sound dates were off and I carried him an extra month or more! :) I'm sure not but it could happen!




2 comments:

  1. Char his cheeks are so awesome! I need to come see him in person. Little T had chunky cheeks when he was born and he's still got them now...and I'm adicted to them! Seriously, I'm sure people get annoyed by how often I am kissing his cheeks. I know my hubby is jealous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm sure my husband is jealous as well, because I'm the same way! It's just something about how my lips sink into his cheeks! I love it! You'll have to come see him!

    ReplyDelete